Monday, October 26, 2020

Environmental Fast Facts

I have this new idea where I would take the photos that I have, along with other photos that I plan to take and create a layout. I'm thinking of doing this sort of page layout where I use the photograph and on the page next to it I will put an environmental "fast fact" about said product in the image. I would most likely do this for many of the products that are found in the ocean and streets. These items would be particular items that are bad for the environment. 








1 comment:

  1. full page, full bleed images?
    juxtapositions of images? e.g., coke "advertisement" of happy drinkers, versus discarded plastic bottle?
    go for impact.

    concept for book:
    a universe (alternative universe, one that is everywhere, but somehow invisible to us) of expendables, our own junk... shown large, blotting (almost) everything else out, but itself.

    ReplyDelete