Monday, September 21, 2020

New ideas on Sustainable Informational design book

 I have been thinking more of what I would like to do for pages in my book and have thought of some ways to add some other peoples perspective. I have an idea to create a survey (or a few) and send them out to friends, family, and students as well. These surveys could be a number of things. They could ask how other people think about the environment, their opinions, what they do to avoid making trash if they even think about that. The whole idea is to gather peoples thoughts and ideas on environmentalism and to see if people, especially students think about what they are doing in part of the environment. I'm also thinking about setting up a google sheets document for myself to examine how much trash I am producing and how much plastic I am buying/using as well. I think this could be a neat idea to bring myself along with others and gather that sort of information for research and information for the book/infographics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment