Monday, September 28, 2020

Interview #1

I conducted this interview over the weekend and got some helpful insight. Down below is the interview that I did with my friend Katherine Wojcik.

Piece of trash: Apple Cider flavored seltzer water bottle

Question 1: Grab the nearest piece of trash that you have. Now, where did you buy that?
Answer: Stop and Shop

Question 2: Did it make you happy and why?
Answer: Yes, because it was a limited time product for the Fall time

Question 3: How much did you spend on it?
Answer: About 2-3 dollars

Question 4: Will you buy it again?
Answer: No, because it was kind of a waste of money. It was a nice treat but I don't think I will buy it again.

Question 5: Is it made out of plastic?
Answer: Yes

Question 6: If so, is it recyclable? What recycle number does it have?
Answer: Yes, It is number a #1 recyclable.

*Something I shared with her is that it is indeed recyclable and is meant to be recycled.

* Something she shared with me is that the bottle can be recycled for 5 cents in 5 states (MA, NY, CT, Main, VT)

Question 7: Before having this conversation, did you at all think about how you were going to dispose of it?
Answer: Yes, it was going to be added to a bag full of recyclables to be redeemed. (Recycled for the 5 cents)

Question 8: How often do you actually recycle things that are supposed to be recycled.
Answer: I try to recycle as often as I can. The trick is wondering whether it can actually be recycled or not.

Question 9: On a scale of 1-10, how interesting did you find this interview to be?
Answer: I would say a 6. I believe that most people are pretty aware of recycling.

Overall, this interview went really well. Not only did Katherine learn stuff from me but I also learned things from her as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment